Thursday, July 9, 2009

Greetings to the BlogoSphere

Greetings to The Blogosphere!
Welcome to my first Joyful Life blog!
I am opening the wardrobe door and stepping foot into snowy Narnia. If you do not know the writings of CS Lewis, you are thinking right now that I am crazy. (let's not go there today, maybe tomorrow).
But really, the Chronicles of CS Lewis will aquaint you with the land of joy. I encourange you to read them.
That's what my writing is all about: living a joyful life. I think we all want that, don't we?
Well, the only reason I would qualify to be your humble guide is that I actually really live a joyful life.
In spite of all the obstacles to navigate which have been treacherous, rocky and mountainous, I do live and breathe a joyful life.
That's what I hope and wish for you, friend.
I would love to hear from you about your own journey. ???
More details tomorrow!
Love,
Susan


Tell Susan Your Diet Up’s & Downs by Posting your Options in the Comments???

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue!
    Linda Maynard here. I love the title of your book and I will have to get a copy to read. Just today I was leaving the grocery store and I was talking to myself saying...I think I can...I think can...I think I can... LOOSE some weight!!! Hearing about your book doesn't seem coincidental to me. Hey say Hi to Pat for Marcel and me.

    ReplyDelete